If you have this problem, you can try to clear data and cache for google play store. Follow the following steps if you don’t know how.
- Go to Settings -> Application or Application manager on some
- From there select on google play store
- Tap the clear cache and clear data button
- Close and reopen google play store
The error should be gone by now.
Recently my Android phone navigation key stopped working, and factory reset didn’t do any good at all.
If you have this problem, and in need of a quick fix you can try this temporary solution.
- Access Playstore
- Search for “button savior”
- choose one and install
After installation, a list of navigation button would be available on the side of the screen. Depending on which app you install it can be on the right / left / bottom of the screen. You can use this button as a temporary replacement for the original android navigation button (until you can fix the real problem that is).